Monday, April 13, 2009

Thank God I’m Famous! LA Recap


Thank God I'm Famous! LA x Raekwon x Bobby Brown from The Famous Firm on Vimeo.

Thank God I’m Famous! LA x Raekwon x Bobby Brown from The Famous Firm on Vimeo.
Show was a success! Shout out to Raekwon x Alchemist x Rich Hil & Electric Limo Land + Bonic x Bobby Brown x Casey Veggies x Skeme x B-Real x Hope x Insomniaks x Evidence x Large Professor x Warren G x Josh of The Famous Firm x Diarm of The Famous Firm x Tamakia of The Famous Firm x Miss Info x Nah Right x The Smoking Section x Tyga x Candy x LOS ANGELES FOR COMING OUT TO SUPPORT!!!!!!

Here’s some photos, all courtesy of Todd Westphal of I Shoot America. He did an amazing job! Will be uploading photos all weekend
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Post Via: THANK GOD I'M FAMOUS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home