Friday, May 29, 2009

Exclusive Download: Fresh Daily “Tomorrow is Today” Mixtape

Photobucket
Tomorrow is Today is the latest mixtape release from Brooklyn bred emcee Fresh Daily.  During a time when our airwaves are flooded with auto-tuned voices and what I refer to as “chant raps” Fresh Daily is truly a breath of fresh air.  Any hip hop fan will appreciate Fresh’s clever word play and creative delivery. But let’s be honest what good are lyrics if the beats are stale, not the case here.  I am very picky with beat production but was thoroughly impressed with what I heard on this mixtape.  Standout tracks for me are “Starz”, “Apollo 13”, “Jump” and “Say You Won’t” which is a remix of Kanye West’s “Say You Will”.  Download, take a listen and let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home